IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT PEIRCE'S PASSWORD POLICY UPDATE
As of January 13, 2020, Peirce College will be implementing a new password policy. This change includes new requirements for creating an updated password.
All students, faculty, and staff will now be required to meet or exceed the following standards:
- Use a minimum of 12 characters
- Include at least one uppercase letter
- Include at least one lowercase letter
- Include at least one number
- Include at least one non-alphanumeric character (ex. !, #, or $)
- Do not include any part of your username, your name, the word Password, the word Peirce, or the word College
This policy is being implemented as an initiative to better protect the Peirce Community online.
If you are unable to log on, your password does not meet Peirce’s updated password policy. You will need to reset your password. Follow this link to reset your password https://my.peirce.edu/ICS/Help/.
If you have any questions about this new policy, please contact the Peirce College Service Center at 215.670.9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.