IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT NEW PASSWORD POLICY UPDATE
Peirce College has implemented a new password policy that includes new standards for student passwords. If you try to log in and your current password does not meet the below standards, you may receive an invalid login message. If this happens, please click on the Help tab (or click on this link: https://my.peirce.edu/ICS/Help) and reset your password using the standards below:
- Use a minimum of 12 characters
- Include at least one uppercase letter
- Include at least one lowercase letter
- Include at least one number
- Include at least one non-alphanumeric character (ex. !, #, or $)
- Do not include any part of your username, your name, the word Password, the word Peirce, or the word College
This policy is being implemented as an initiative to better protect the Peirce Community online.
If you are unable to log in to the portal, your password does not meet Peirce’s updated password policy. You will need to reset your password. Follow this link to reset your password https://my.peirce.edu/ICS/Help/.
If you have any questions about this new policy, please contact the Peirce College Service Center at 215.670.9400 or email@example.com.